Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another press for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in the Microsoft Word, RTF, or OpenDocument file format.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are submitted as separate files.
- Have you completed the book proposal form?
- Two chapters are prepared for submission with the proposal form, one of which must be the introduction.
The Society of Antiquaries of Scotland, and the University of Edinburgh, which provides the hosting platform, adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which regulates how we collect, use, store and dispose of personal data.
Please read our Privacy and Consent Policy for more information.